Useless Things

June 19, 2014
You've heard it all before by your fellow classmates -
"I put the pro in procrastination"  
"Study? What's that? Something you eat?"
These are just an example of a very small excerpt of troubled tweets, statuses and snapchats floating around during the last couple of weeks nearing the end of semester. I, myself, was definitely feeling the pressure of my last few uni projects and with that pressure comes great desire to do useless things. Useless things definitely include making a list of even more useless things to do in the holidays. (But I'm guessing a lot of my friends would argue that catching up with Game of Thrones is definitely not a useless thing.) To make it a lot less useless, I decided to share it here:



Now that today marks the start of a project-free six week holiday, I'm so excited to do all this! (while trying to fit it all in with working full time.. woooo...)

What's on your to-do list for the winter holidays? 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.