Twenty One

March 30, 2014
It's been centuries since I've last posted to this blog frequently so I've decided to challenge myself to post up once a week. So to start things off with a bang, let's go back two weeks ago to a fun night at the Argyle where I turned 21.

Wearing: Alice McCall Medusa top, ASOS wrap skirt & Jeffrey Campbell Soiree heels

Just a day after officially turning into an internationally recognised adult, my day started off with me waking up at 4AM and spontaneously dyeing my hair a pink that could rival a flamingo (and consequently acquiring a magenta stained scalp). After a few hours of staring at my reflection with sunglasses on, I then made my way to a day and night out in the city without knowing google maps would betray me (if it says your destination is on the left - it's most probably on your right). After checking into our hotel I seemed to have had underestimated the amount of hours I required to shop - thus disallowing ample time to get ready for the night's festivities. Not that having half of my hair done mattered - it became a mess at the end anyway.  Luckily enough I made it - late (as usual) and devoured a multitude of dumplings before heading upstairs for some alcoholic beverages with a lovely bunch of people. Highlight? Didn't have to spend a cent on drinks - a perk one should not miss on their birthday (it only happens once a year!)










Thanks to my sister Jess for the photos x

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.