Warm Afternoons

September 03, 2012


My uni's stuvac* week has started so the next few days will simply comprise of waking up at two in the afternoon and mindless attempts to work on two projects due the week after (with a side of procrastination ... you know, the usual). Amazingly Sydney has been experiencing beautiful sunny weather recently, so waking up at 2PM was a habit to break in order to make most of this rare warm weather. For the first time in what seems forever, my arms and legs have finally had to opportunity to be let free from jackets, pants or stockings. However, despite their hibernation - I'm still as dark as I was in summer. Here's me dreading what I will look like this coming summer. Also, as you can probably tell my eyes have yet to get used to the blinding sun rays - I look as if I'm frustrated with the ground in all these photos .. I'm not the most photogenic person, I can't pull a pose to save my life. This I apologize for.





  H&M Necklace | Cotton On Skirt | Rubi studded flats | unknown brand scalloped top

This was just a lazy simple outfit which perfectly synced with today's temperature. The evidence? I threw on a thin cardigan and started sweating. Funnily, I had bought the necklace from H&M on my trip to Singapore earlier this January, only to find that Sportsgirl started to sell the same piece just recently! (and to my dismay - is now on sale) I also bought this top while overseas, surprisingly at a stall at Greenhills in the Philippines. Amazingly cheap too. I immediately fell in love with its scalloped hem - its interesting what you can find anywhere.

Not sure if I'll continue to make these outfit posts, I may run out of my limited selection of awkward poses to give. But we'll see ...



 *stuvac - student vacation.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.