Mum's the Word.

September 05, 2012

Today felt like summer. It was amazing.












Mum's old Blazer | Temt Collar Shirt | Diva wing collar tips | MINKPINK denim shorts | Rubi Socks | ASOS ankle boots

It's Day 5 of spring, Day 3 of my one-week off from uni. Both of the assignments I have due haven't been touched at all ... As you can probably tell I am a very very distracted person. The only progress I've had was finishing an experiment - which failed, and buying material. Once some noticeable progress occurs I will put up a post about it :) I also went to salvos and bought the most amazing shirt for $2.50 .. will post about that later too.

Also, my decision to finally make use of all my mum's hand-me-down's from the nineties really paid off. Been wearing this blazer for a few years now. Not too thin, not too thick. Either wear layers underneath for winter or by itself for chilly days in summer - perfect for the mood swings that Sydney weather has nowadays.

Oh and I have developed this strange obsession with wings .. actually I've always had that obsession.

I think I've typed too much in my last few posts. So let's leave it at that for now.


Thanks Christopher for the photos :)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.