Hair Chronicles

May 21, 2016

So I've definitely been neglecting this blog for a very, very, very long time. Adjusting to the full-time work life had me spending most of my free time eating, napping and Netflix. However I had decided to leave my lazy ways and to finally get started on the things I've always wanted to do. One of them is to finally finish and publish three draft blog posts I've had since July last year.

So here's a post that's been sitting in my drafts for the longest time. The main reason is probably because the topic is about my hair. You see - I change my hair about ten times a year and the archive just keeps building up - even I can't keep up. But alas, here's the first chronicle of how my hair has been for the past four years:

2012/2013


2014


2015


2016

... aaaand now I'm back to purple! Suggestions for any new colours to try when I get sick of it? Let me know!!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.