Hoot Hoot

October 30, 2013
So yes, its been almost nine months from my last post - and in those nine months have been a whirlwind of adjusting to a new job, attending concerts and events, spending time with friends and family, changing my hair colour 4 times and going through uni project after uni project. So you'd think I would have had loads to blog about but I think all I had was writer's block. I'm not really a person of well thought-out words. But I've decided to stop being afraid because honestly - who reads this thing anyway?

Anyway, to anyone who is - here's a quick one! Anyone who knows me knows about my huge addiction - Black Milk. Today I received a shiny little package containing a pretty little thing called the Midnight Owls Skater Dress. And I fell in love. What's amazing about this dress is also the story behind the artwork. But you can read about it here :)

I was feeling a bit under the weather today to be in front of the camera so I played stylist and dressed up my baby sister (whose modelesque figure I envy a lot) and here's the result!












Black Milk Dress || Deandri Olgas || Chicabooti Lace Shirt || JayJays Hat || CocoLiberace Shades || Lovisa Chain Bracelet  & Infinity Bracelet

So hopefully I'll be back with more posts - hopefully ones about my uni projects or other design stuff or just even more Black Milk ;) hehe

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.