The Sphinx Trail, 2017

September 10, 2017


Hi. Hello.

Long time no... see?

I'm quite terrible at this blogging thing. A year ago I told myself that I could at least aim to put out something each month. But then again, I've told myself to do a lot of things a year ago that I still haven't done. However, I have done one thing on that list - and it was to get back into film photography.

Back when I was playing around with a lomography camera - I had no clue what I was doing and spent so much money on developing rolls of film that weren't really worth it. Also the manual focusing on a Diana mini is quite the challenge. So I thought to get back into basics I'd look into getting an old Canon film SLR and testing that out.

A few months in and several types of film rolls later, I've become a little more familiar with it all. Here are some shots from a few months back during a little hike. Shot on a Canon 1000Fn with Ektar100 colour negative film (which I had accidentally exposed one night when I opened the camera to reload film ... but there was already a roll in it. Still learning!)






No comments:

Powered by Blogger.