Revival

August 26, 2012
Back in 2008, being a very confused and very bored fifteen year old, I had began to blog about all the happenings and shindigs of my life. Literally all. I even had one post that was just a list of things I was excited for - no details just a damned list. Then I stopped somewhere in 2009. Maybe the sixteen year old me thought I was too cool to blog anymore.

Now its 2012 - still very confused and slightly bored - and I've missed blogging. So I decided to start anew but this time I'm going to have a sans-nonsense blog and try to make good quality posts. I'd most likely be posting up stuff about my design work, inspirations, outfits, major events, etc etc. So here it is!

PS: I'm not going to link anyone to my old blogspot because its so damn embarrassing. I took its URL for this blog so if you do find it ... I'll be impressed.

PPS: Doschh is a nickname

PPPS: I had to google if it was PPS or PSS and just found out what PS stands for. You learn something new everyday :)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.